THE MEETING PLACE OF ABORIGINAL TRIBAL NATIONS AND THE CROW
ARTIST: JAMIE EASTWOOD
This painting is dedicated to all of the different Aboriginal People who live and visit the Parramatta area
- Koorie — Southern NSW and Victoria
- Goori — Northern NSW
- Murri — Queensland and North Western NSW
- Palawa — Tasmania
- Yolungu — Arnhem Land and Northern Territory
- Nunga — South Western Australia
- Anungu — Central Australia
- Yamatji — Western Australia
THE CROW AND THE CENTRAL CIRCLE REPRESENT THE ORIGINAL TRIBES AND PEOPLE OF PARRAMATTA.
This painting was purchased by the Sisters of Mercy, Parramatta. It is located in the Catherine McAuley Room at Parramatta.